Rolex 18K Gold & Diamond Pave Datejust Women Watch, 9/10 Condition
Title: Rolex 18K Gold & Diamond Pave Datejust Women Watch, 9/10 Condition
Brand Name: Rolex
Item Type: Watch
Dial Window Material: Sapphire
Case Size – 26mm
Metals – 18k Yellow Gold
Dial Color – Rolex Champagne Stick
Band – Rolex 18k Yellow Gold with Bark center
Bezel – Aftermarket Pave Set
Movement – Rolex Self Winding Automatic
Year – 1980
"* All Diamond Work is done aftermarket * All Diamonds are VS2-SI1 G-H Color" * Over 3 Carats of Diamonds *
1. CLEANING: Each and every part of the watch movement is inspected for wear, then ultrasonically cleaned and degreased.
2. POLISHING: The watch case and band is completely polished and refinished to remove any scratches or blemishes bringing the watch back to like-new condition.
3. LUBRICATING: All moving parts will then be lubricated individually to reduce friction and extend the life of every part.
4. TIME AND PRESSURE TESTING: The movement is then tested in 5 positions over a period of 48 hours to ensure proper time keeping as well as pressure tested using our Swiss pressure testing machinery down to the watch's rated depth and any adjustments will be made accordingly.
Appraisal info: Each item comes complete with an Full color Trifold Appraisal which will include the unique model and serial number of each watch, diamond information and the estimated retail replacement value.
Aftermarket - Custom additions or modifications to the item not done by Rolex. Please note this will void the ability to have the watch serviced or authenticated by an authorized Rolex dealer such as Ben Bridge, Jareds etc. All authentication, servicing and repair will need to be done at an independent jeweler or watchmaker. There are many highly qualified independent watchmakers located throughout the world.
Comes with original Rolex Box
Retail prices are approximated due to item's vintage nature.
This watch cannot be returned if shipped outside the USA.
In the early 20th century, a young man named Hans Wilsdorf created a watch company, now known as Rolex. Instead of pocket watches, he created the concept of the watch being worn on the wrist. These watches, however, were not very reliable, so Wilsdorf strove to create a precise, stylish and quality wrist timepiece. In 1910 a Rolex watch received the Swiss Certificate of Precision, the first wristwatch to do so. Over the years, Rolexes have increased in popularity due to their impeccable quality and flawless design.
Learn more at www.modnique.com/returns
Modnique.com purchases designer goods only from reputable brand sources. Our merchandise has been carefully curated and examined to ensure that our customers receive top quality products from our partners. As a company we take great pride in delivering designer products to customers all over the world at a great value. All Modnique.com merchandise is guaranteed 100% authentic.
- Modnique is your destination for international style online. Headquartered in Redondo Beach, CA, Modnique specializes in sourcing and shipping brands from around the world, to bring you the best styles at up to 85% off. New merchandise arrives daily and is featured in 36-72 hour events, while curated shops house inventory without expiration. From styles popular in LA to regional brands from Milan, Modnique promises to deliver Fashion without Borders... or waiting in lines.
as seen on
- Private Sale
- Sample Sale
- Designer Sale
- Brand Name Sale
- Boutique Events
- Premium Brands